Our school received it’s SIAMS inspection (Statutory Inspection of Anglican and Methodist Schools) at the end of November. The inspection examined how effectively our Christian Vision translates into daily practice across the school. We are delighted to share the results of the “good” findings:
- The headteacher’s clear Christian vision is key to the school’s success and her strong spiritual leadership is evident in all aspects of school life.
- There is a clear articulation of the Christian vision that enables all members of the school community to work together and support each other well.
- The school’s vision, captured in its caring, nurturing environment, supports vulnerable pupils in their learning very effectively.
- Imaginative collective worship offers everyone the opportunity to engage, whilst allowing the freedom for those of other faiths and none to be present with integrity.
- The school is effective in ensuring that RE expresses the Christian vision, enabling pupils to develop a good knowledge and understanding of Christianity and other world religions.
Please click here to read the full report.